- University of California, Berkeley, California:
Bachelor of Arts Degree – Economics
- California Community Colleges: Teaching Credentials in Marketing
and Distribution and Business and Industrial Management
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA: Classes in International Business
and Urban Planning and International Marketing
- 1995 – 2004 Part-time Instructor: Metropolitan Adult Education, San Jose, CA. – Classes in Entrepreneurship and Importing and Exporting.
- 1992 – 1994 Part-time Instructor: Capitola Community Education, Capitola, CA – Classes in Small Business Management, Advertising, Public Relations.
- 1976 – 1984 Part-time Instructor: Laney College, Oakland, California – Classes in Business Management, Business Law, Advertising, Entrepreneurship.
- 1962 – 1967 Hair Stylist (Self-employed): Lorenza’s Style Center, Oakland, CA
- 1987 – 2005 Senior Consultant: Development Consultants & Associates (DC&A) –Consultant Services in the areas Business Development, International Business, Business Management and Insurance.
- Public Relations Consultant: The African Scientific Institute (ASI) – Coordination of activities with private industry, educational and governmental institutions and the scientific community.
- 1988 – 1992 Anderson & Dickerson Insurance, Inc. – Alameda, California Insurance Broker and Manager of sales and service of business clients.
- Public Relations Director: The African-American Association, Oakland, CA.
- Also taught classes in Black history and Business.