Engineering, Program and Project Management
- BS in Electronics Engineering (University of California at Berkeley, 1970)
- Completion of MS Coursework in Materials Science (University of California at Berkeley, 1973)
- Project Manager, network of renowned scientists and technologists.
- Publishing Editor for two nationally distributed technical publications (1987 – 1993).
- Processed Engineered the manufacturing of specialized computer chips for Fairfield Semiconductor Corp. and National Semiconductor Corp. for 19+ years.
- Currently performing as a Process Engineer in micro-machining technology for Silicon Microstructures Corp. (10+ years).
- Co-founder of the African Scientific Institute (1967), a non-profit corporation.
- Editor of SciTech Newspaper, with 25,000+ circulation in throughout the United States (1987 – 1993).
- Editor of Technology Transfer, a magazine with circulation in throughout the United States (1981 –1984).